Bonavita 8-Cup Brewer
This is the new version of the Bonavita Coffee Maker (BV1900TS). Awarded Certified Home Brewer by the SCAA.
- One-touch brew operation with auto-off
- A powerful and precise 1500-watt heater which maintains the optimal brewing temperature of 195-205 degrees Fahrenheit
- An optional pre-infusion mode which wets freshly roasted ground coffee to allow degassing before brewing
- A flat-bottomed filter basket and larger showerhead which allow for even better saturation and uniform extraction from the coffee bed
- A durable stainless steel lined thermal carafe which will keep your coffee at the temperature you want for leisurely enjoyment
- The carafe lid, filter basket and showerhead are dishwasher safe
- BPA-free plastic
- Simple Design for Consistent Results
- The ingredients for great coffee are simple: fresh coffee and pure filtered water. Bonavita has refined its coffee brewers down to the essential elements needed to brew great coffee. Simple operation means it's easy to brew a quality pot of coffee every time. The Bonavita 8-cup brewer features one-touch brewing and automatic power-off.
Powerful and Precise 1500-watt Heater
A crucial step in brewing great coffee is reaching - and maintaining - the optimal water temperature. Water that's too hot or too cold produces an imbalanced flavour profile and other undesirable qualities. Bonavita brewers are fitted with a powerful and precise heater that reaches the optimal temperature quickly and maintains that temperature throughout the brew. This results in faster brewing and, of course, delicious coffee.
Better Saturation, Uniform Extraction
Bonavita's wide showerhead design evenly distributes water over the coffee grounds to ensure uniform extraction. The showerhead works in harmony with our precise flat-bottomed filter basket to ensure even saturation. The result is an optimal flavour profile at your desired strength.