An eco-friendly liquid descaler which rapidly and easily removes lime scale and calcium build up from metal surfaces in contact with hot water such as espresso machine water tanks, coffee brewing and other hot water equipment.
Made with a formulation of organic acids which are naturally occurring compounds produced by fermentation of simple sugars, LOD® Green is free from phosphate and Genetically Modified Organisms.
LOD® Green is biodegradable and certified for use in organic systems, which means that if you're using organic coffee beans and milk, you're fulfilling an end-to-end organic experience for your customers.
- Triple-certified by three independent regulatory bodies - OMRI, NSF, and ACO
- Stringently tested to ensure effective cleaning of coffee equipment.
- Ingredients are rapidly biodegradable and odorless, including:
- Tartaric Acid
- Citric acid
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium Citrate
- Sodium Percarbonate
- Potassium Carbonate
- Non-GMO and free from phosphates and chlorine.
- Non-corrosive formulation to protect the machine.
- Volumetric marking for accurate dosing.
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the green cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 100ml, remove the green cap and pour from reservoir.
- Add 500ml cold water to prepare descaling solution.
- Follow the machine manufacturer’s instructions to decalcify, de-lime or descale the machine.
- Always rinse the machine at least twice with fresh water after decalcifying, and before re-filling and reusing the machine.
Safety Data Sheets
urnex dezcal descale de-scale de-scaling descaling cleaning coffee espresso clean café purocaf purocaff puro caf caff puro-caf puro-caff cafeto eva vevo organic