ErgoServ Airpot 2.5L
The ErgoServe® Airpots from Stanley® feature an ergonomic handle that makes it more comfortable to carry and reduces fatigue. A durable zinc die-cast lever in the lid makes it easy to pump. Perfect for serving coffee during a rush or for a small event.
- Capacity: 2.5 litres
- Vacuum insulated to keep beverages hot for 4–6 hours
- Zinc die-cast lever lid
- NSF certified
- 5-year manufacturer warranty on vacuum insulation
- Hand wash only
HOW TO USE
- To open lid, push lock release button.
- Remove suction pipe gently and fill. *Before filling the pot with hot liquid, it is advisable to pre-warm the inside with a small amount of hot water.
- Lift top plate upwards from base plate until tab locks into place. Press the top plate to release contents.
- After serving, gently lift the top plate upwards, then press tab while lowering top place to original closed position.
- Rinse Airpot with hot water thoroughly several times including pumping out the hot water through the nozzel at least 12 full strokes using the lever style lid. Clean the interior with dish detergent and a soft sponge or cloth taking care not to scratch the glass or stainless liner. Rinse with hot water again. Do not submerge the Airpot in water at any time.
- Add 1 tablespoon of bleach in 1 gallon of water, mix and fill airpot with the bleach solution or a commercially prepared cleaner.
- Dispense the bleach solution by pumping through the nozzle at least 12 full strokes of the pump or lever.
- Rinse out the bleach solution with hot water several times, again including pumping out through the nozzle until the bleach solution has been completely removed.