Nitro drinks have always been a bit of a hassle. Finding the space for a kegerator/fridge, refilling nitro canisters, infusing nitrogen over time, trying to get nitro to events by moving the whole system: it’s just a pain in the gas.
However, one Canadian company has focussed on bringing nitro to the masses in a compact, innovative, and now super stylish package: BROOD.
The groundbreaking DRNX BY BROOD draws from any container, keg, or bag; chills it to 36°F or heats it to 167°F, and infuses it with nitrogen extracted from the air.
So why is this perfect for you and your business?
- It’s portable so you can set up shop anywhere simply to make the best of any opportunity
- It has a small footprint and can sit on a counter or table and even in a food truck or coffee van
- It will never run out of gas so you’ll be making drinks for as long as people are in line waiting to pay so you’ll never miss a sale
- Nitrogen infusion levels can be easily adjusted from a dial on the front panel
- No gas means no more tanks saucing time and money in the long run
- It’s designed by one of Toronto’s top design firms so it won’t look out of place in a coffee shop or a cocktail bar
- It can infuse nitrogen into any non-carbonated drink allowing your creativity to run wild
Take your drink service to the next level with DRNX BY BROOD.
- Made in Canada
- Made in the USA internal stainless steel tubing
- All new cooling system using world class Embraco compressors
- Automotive grade chassis. Machine now uses galvanized steel, stainless steel, and aluminium for our most robust chassis ever
- All new beverage infusion design
- User friendly front facing dial to control the infusion from no infusion to full nitro
- Hand knurled tap handle with intricate details
- Automotive grade powder coat finish
- Sleek new design sculpted by Toronto's leading design firm
- Do not tilt as they have a compressor inside, always keep upright
- Do not use hot water over 25 degrees celsius as it will ruin the machine
- Once the machine has been opened and placed on the counter, it must sit for a minimum of 6-12 hours to allow all the refrigerants to settle
- Due to delays in manufacturer packaging, the DRNX by BROOD currently ships in an unmarked box.
- BROOD does not supply paper versions of the manual for environmental reasons but you can download from this product page.
- All units are bench tested at manufacture so there may be residual water in the system.