VARIETY AND CREATIVITY FOR THE TABLE
Yayoi consists an extensive range of pieces; serving trays, plates, bowls and dishes of different sizes. The Yayoi collection is designed to allow you to create table settings in a fun, collective or individual way, with more variety and less quantity.
The Yayoi Set contains four pieces of tableware, which cleverly nest together; Flat, Deep, Side and Appetizer. Their free and spontaneous shape and ergonomic design will be welcome by guests and servers alike.
- Materials: Available in Glazed or Biscuit Porcelain (porcelain with matte finish)
- Flat - L23 x W20 x H3.5cm (L9 x W8 x H1.4in)
- Deep - L19 x W16 x H4cm (L7.5 x W6.3 x H1.6in)
- Side - L16 x W14 x H3cm (L6.3 x W5.5 x H1.2in)
- Appetizer - L10 x W6 x H3.5cm (L4 x W2.4 x H1.4in)
- Professional Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave Safe
- Suitable for limited oven use (e.g. gratinating, keeping warm)
Biscuit is pure porcelain baked at 1300°C (2372°F) with a matte, unglazed finish. It has no pores with tremendous density and hardness and is easy to clean superficially. However, stubborn stains from food or flatware must be removed before putting in the dishwasher, using soap and the abrasive (green) part of a sponge (e.g. Scotch Brite).
Immerse from time to time in water with a normal whitening powder to keep the white and brightness of the porcelain. Matte black pieces may absorb heavier oils and naturally take on a more lived-in appearance over time.
gibson mikasa our place wedgwood noritake royal copenhagen raynaud lenox hermes hering berlin kopin glancy fawcett bernardaud table wear dishes porcelain ceramic bisque bamboo tray ikea serving