A NATURAL SCRUB BRUSH
The durable biodegradable Tawashi Brush is a kitchen cleaning staple.
Each brush is made with natural palm fibres. Crafted in Japan. Comes in a set of one brush.
- Durable, biodegradable palm fibres
- Steel wire
- Measurements: H5cm (1.97in) x L9.9cm (3.9in) x W8.9cm (3.5in)
- Crafted in Japan
- Remove superficial marks from your dishes caused by flatware with the Tawashi Brush and a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend)
- Clean everyday cookware
- Use to scrub root vegetables including carrots, radishes, and potatoes
- Wash with water before use
- Rinse well after use, drain and air dry
gibson mikasa our place wedgwood noritake royal copenhagen raynaud lenox hermes hering berlin kopin glancy fawcett bernardaud table wear dishes porcelain ceramic bisque