WASH, RINSE AND REPEAT
Made with Stainless Steel and built to last! With the Espresso Parts Home Rinser, any vessel with a diameter from 1 to 3.6 inches can now be rinsed in seconds. In most homes, restaurants, coffee shops, and cafes, the rinsing of wine glasses, baby bottles, travel cups, pitchers, and cups is a task that is repeated many times a day. The Home Rinser will save you time and money, making the rinsing process an effortless task.
The sleek, low-profile design coordinates with any faucet and it can be easily installed in an empty countertop hole, such as those used for soap dispensers and sink sprayers, and offers a quick and easy cup rinser solution.
The clever wobble plate design allows the user to simply change the angle of the vessel, as needed, to spray those hard to reach corners. The wobble plate can also be quickly removed, allowing the pan to be wiped dry between uses.
- 18-8 Stainless Steel Pan and Sprayer
- ABS Plastic Activation Plate
- NBR Rubber Gaskets
- Diameter: 4 inches / 10.2 cm
- Height: 1.2 inches / 3 cm
- Simple DIY replacement for a standard kitchen sink sprayer, soap dispenser, or sink hole cover.
- The minimum drinkware opening size is 1 in. in diameter and the maximum drinkware opening size is 3.6 in. in diameter
- Can be connected to either the hot or the cold water supply line
- Compliments most brand kitchen faucets
- Installs in a standard kitchen countertop or kitchen sink hole.
- Easy installation with the included 42 in. supply line and adapter tee for connecting to ⅜” compression water supply valve.
- Installation: Must have at least 2 inches of space surrounding the installation hole and no more than 2.25 inches from the center of the hole to the sink's edge - ensuring water flow goes into the sink instead of pooling onto your countertop
ESPRESSO PARTS Home Rinser (⌀102mm/4in) - Installation Manual
rinsing pint glass barista latte