A SAUCY LITTLE NUMBER
This 3qt (2839ml) saucier has curved sides and etched measurements, making cooking and stirring a breeze. It includes a pouring spout and a helper handle so your pilaf can stick its landing. The Saucy includes Small Lid.
Small Fry, Large Fry, Deep Cut, Saucy, and Big Deal are all made of nonreactive stainless steel, so you can cook whatever butters your bread (even if that's just butter and bread) without worrying about the cookware impacting flavour. Also, all of these products have an aluminum core, ensuring heat distributes evenly (so one side of your steak isn't rare while the other is well done). The handles and knobs are stainless steel; they're crafted to dissipate heat.
- Safe for all stovetops (including induction)
- Welded handles, with no screws, rivets, or seams to trap food or unwanted bacteria
- Material: Stainless Steel (contains trace amounts of nickel)
- Weight (empty, with lid): 1814.4g (4lb)
- Volume: 2839ml (3qt)
- Dimensions: ⌀21.6cm (8.5in) x L47cm (18.5in) x H8.9cm (3.5in)
- Oven safe up to 260ºC (500ºF)
- Dishwasher Friendly (hand washing recommended)
- Stainless cookware gets hot quickly. Gradually warm your cookware on low to medium heat, then add oil or butter, and let it warm before adding your ingredients.
Use for stovetop or oven cooking.
gibson mikasa our place wedgwood noritake royal copenhagen raynaud lenox hermes hering berlin kopin glancy fawcett bernardaud table wear dishes porcelain ceramic bisque made in all clad lodge le creuset mauviel lagostina meyer paderno