GAUGE YOUR PRESSURE
The Leverpresso Pro is the culmination of six years of product research, customer feedback, and industry expertise. Completely redesigned, the Leverpresso Pro is optimized for peak performance, improved durability, and never seen before features.
The Leverpresso Pro is an elegant, but more precise version with clean and classic aesthetics. The addition of a mini pressure gauge allows for more precise adjustments of pressure during extraction. The extraction is completely manual and you can control the entire experience - the pressure, the amount, and the extraction time to create the perfect cup of coffee.
The Leverpresso Pro has the capacity to create a 60ml (2oz) double shot of espresso with 16-20 grams of ground coffee. The Leverpresso Pro has outstanding filtering capabilities, enhanced by the use of a special filter basket developed in a collaboration with IMS Competition Line Filters and HUGH Inc.
The Leverpresso Pro is fully compatible with both the Leverpresso Stand version 2.0 and the Pro Stand.
- 1 x Leverpresso Pro
- 1 x 51mm HUGH by IMS Competition Series Non-Pressurized basket
- 1 x Leverpresso Pro EVA Case
- 1 x Leverpresso Pro Manual
- 50mm Basket Filter (Internal Diameter) with 17g Capacity
- Dose: 15-20g (0.5-0.7oz)
- Water Capacity: 120ml (4.1oz)
- Shot Volume: 60ml (2oz)
- Dimensions: ⌀86mm x H208mm (⌀3.4in x 8.2in)
- Weight: 995g (35.1oz)
- Made of Stainless Steel, Aluminum, 100% BPA-Free plastic, Silicon, PTFE
- Made in Korea
- Stand Sold Separately
- Replacement Parts Available upon Request
- Prepare the Leverpresso Pro Before you begin, make sure to thoroughly clean and dry the Leverpresso Pro. Next, fill the water tank with hot water and preheat the machine by pumping hot water through it. This helps to ensure that the machine is at the correct temperature for extraction.
- Grind your coffee beans using a high-quality coffee grinder, grind your coffee beans to a fine consistency. The exact grind size will depend on your personal preference and the type of coffee you are using.
- Add the coffee grounds to the Leverpresso Pro. Remove the filter basket from the portafilter and add the coffee grounds. Make sure to distribute them evenly and level them out.
- Tamp the coffee grounds using a tamper, firmly press down on the coffee grounds to compact them. This helps to ensure an even extraction and a well-formed puck.
- Insert the portafilter into the Leverpresso Pro. Attach the portafilter to the Leverpresso Pro and begin the extraction process.
- Start the extraction. Pump the lever up and down to extract the espresso shot. The ideal extraction time is around 25 to 30 seconds, and you should aim to extract approximately 30ml of espresso.
- Enjoy your perfect espresso shot Once the extraction is complete, remove the portafilter and discard the used coffee grounds. Your perfectly extracted espresso shot is now ready to be enjoyed!
- Lightly turn and strongly lock the cylinder and portafilter in place so that no hot water will leak during extraction.
- Leverpresso Pro is fragile so please use it carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Be careful to not grind too finely as extraction will require more pressure than Leverpresso Pro can handle.
- Do not force the levers if they do not go down because it might break them or cause the water to come back up.
- Leverpresso Pro is designed to be used with pressure up to 9 bar. Applying pressure that is above 9 bar may cause the machine to malfunction or lead to injury.
- Always use caution whenever using any manual espresso machine as high pressures and hot water are involved. Read and understand the operations manual fully before operating a Leverpresso Pro.
flare flair flaire leverpresso cafelat robot Elektra Micro Casa La Pavoni Europiccola ROK Presso