SOPHISTICATED AND SUSTAINABLE
Now with Retail Specific Single-Unit Packaging!
Perfectly sized for lattes or drip, the 12oz HuskeeCup + Lid will look great on your home coffee station, on a café table or in your bag.
With universal lids, universal saucers, and an array of sizes, your cup will be lovely to use whether you're on the go, staying home, or hanging out in your favourite café. The best part? They're made from a unique biopolymer (containing waste coffee husk). Durable, Stackable, Dishwasher Safe, and Recyclable*!
This is the 12oz HuskeeCup +Lid ONLY. Saucers and sets are sold separately.
- HuskeeCup keeps your coffee hotter for longer with its unique thermal properties, while it's slim and grip-able form is comfortable to hold.
- HuskeeCup features coffee husk as a raw material, re-purposing this organic waste material into new forms that provide value to coffee farmers while also eliminating the waste that's produced at the milling stage of coffee production.
- By purchasing HuskeeCup, you are helping to recycle hundreds of tonnes of waste material from the production of coffee.
- Take part in eliminating even more waste by joining HuskeeSwap!
*Recyclable by returning to Huskee or by dropping it off at a participating HuskeeSwap partner.
- Capacity: 12oz (409ml)
- Saucers sold separately
- Available in Charcoal or Natural Husk Colour
- Highly Durable and Recyclable by Returning to Huskee
- Made from Eco-Composite Polymer (Up to 50% Coffee Husk and Polypropylene)
- Designed in Australia
- BPA Free
- Dishwasher Safe
- Easy to Clean
- Height: 13.24cm
- Diameter: 8.69cm
- Enjoy a hot (or cold) drinking experience... sustainably
keepcup keep cup keepkup fellow moove carter keepcup frank green thermos fellow stag bonavita buono hario timemore bodum melior cosori diguo dualit felicita bonavita brewista bundle etmos karter husky hucksy huskeep
Nice to sip from either the cup directly or from the lid (the edge isn't too thick). it keeps the coffee at a respectable temperature for long enough for me to enjoy my cup, it is no thermos, but that is all i desired from it. looks great feels great
I love this cup and have 2 of them. It looks great and feels good to hold. Fits very well in the car holders. The only element that could improve it would be if it kept the beverage warmer for longer.... but I knew when I bought it that it was not a thermal product. We do find it holds the heat better than a regular mug. It is easy and tidy to drink from with the lid on and easy to clean.
These are cool, great size and shape, and function great with no leakage. The material does retain flavour, tea will taste like coffee if you use this cup for different beverages. We use one colour for coffee only and another for teas only.
While my morning commute is on hold for awhile while working from home, I couldn't help but pick up one of these Huskee cups. No regrets - it's durable, well-insulated, and the seal on the lid is secure, so it'll hold up to travel when things are finally all *~post-pandemic~* in the future.
I bought it for my brother and he loves it, uses it everyday
DO YOUR PART
Each year, over 600 billion takeaway cups pile up in landfills.
To solve this problem, we need a global community of cafes and coffee drinkers who swap a single cup.
We need HuskeeSwap!
For Coffee Drinkers AND Cafes
Check out the HuskeeSwap website for more information.