SOPHISTICATED AND SUSTAINABLE
Now with Retail Specific Single-Unit Packaging!
Perfectly sized for cappuccinos or flat whites, the 6oz HuskeeCup + Lid will look great on your home coffee station, on a café table or in your bag.
With universal lids, universal saucers, and an array of sizes, your cup will be lovely to use whether you're on the go, staying home, or hanging out in your favourite café. The best part? They're made from a unique biopolymer (containing waste coffee husk). Durable, Stackable, Dishwasher Safe, and Recyclable*!
This is the 6oz HuskeeCup + Lid ONLY. Saucers and sets are sold separately.
- HuskeeCup keeps your coffee hotter for longer with its unique thermal properties, while it's slim and grip-able form is comfortable to hold.
- HuskeeCup features coffee husk as a raw material, re-purposing this organic waste material into new forms that provide value to coffee farmers while also eliminating the waste that's produced at the milling stage of coffee production.
- By purchasing HuskeeCup, you are helping to recycle hundreds of tonnes of waste material from the production of coffee.
- Take part in eliminating even more waste by joining HuskeeSwap!
*Recyclable by returning to Huskee or by dropping it off at a participating HuskeeSwap partner.
- Capacity: 6oz (228ml)
- Saucers sold separately
- Available in Charcoal or Natural Husk Colour
- Highly Durable and Recyclable by Returning to Huskee
- Made from Eco-Composite Polymer (Up to 50% Coffee Husk and Polypropylene)
- Designed in Australia
- BPA Free
- Dishwasher Safe
- Easy to Clean
- Height: 7.84cm
- Diameter: 8.69cm
- Enjoy a hot (or cold) drinking experience... sustainably
keepcup keep cup keepkup fellow moove carter keepcup frank green thermos fellow stag bonavita buono hario timemore bodum melior cosori diguo dualit felicita bonavita brewista bundle etmos karter husky hucksy huskeep
A quality cup with a minimal design. Looks and feels great in the hand
Beautiful, esthetic, minimal. Kids love using to too.
A great mug for small coffees, cortados, or starting with drinking coffee at home, realizing you're late and have to take the rest of your cup to go!
Love the design,the grip but for my wife that has arthritis the lid is too hard to take off:I understand the design but for her it’s too difficult to use.Service from 8 once is top notch:it’s not my final stop here!
Love the aesthetic look of it and feel in my hand and mouth feel as well. It’s lightweight and I purchased the saucer and lid as well and love the combo for potential travel.
I’m giving 4 stars just because it thought it was made in Australia, but it’s just “designed” there and sourced out to China for manufacturing. Wish that was just more upfront in their specs, but otherwise a really good cup.
DO YOUR PART
Each year, over 600 billion takeaway cups pile up in landfills.
To solve this problem, we need a global community of cafes and coffee drinkers who swap a single cup.
We need HuskeeSwap!
For Coffee Drinkers AND Cafes
Check out the HuskeeSwap website for more information.