SOPHISTICATED AND SUSTAINABLE
Now with Retail Specific Single-Unit Packaging!
Perfectly sized for americanos or mistos, the 8oz HuskeeCup + Lid will look great on your home coffee station, on a café table or in your bag.
With universal lids, universal saucers, and an array of sizes, your cup will be lovely to use whether you're on the go, staying home, or hanging out in your favourite café. The best part? They're made from a unique biopolymer (containing waste coffee husk). Durable, Stackable, Dishwasher Safe, and Recyclable*!
This is the 8oz HuskeeCup + Lid ONLY. Saucers and sets are sold separately.
- HuskeeCup keeps your coffee hotter for longer with its unique thermal properties, while it's slim and grip-able form is comfortable to hold.
- HuskeeCup features coffee husk as a raw material, re-purposing this organic waste material into new forms that provide value to coffee farmers while also eliminating the waste that's produced at the milling stage of coffee production.
- By purchasing HuskeeCup, you are helping to recycle hundreds of tonnes of waste material from the production of coffee.
- Take part in eliminating even more waste by joining HuskeeSwap!
*Recyclable by returning to Huskee or by dropping it off at a participating HuskeeSwap partner.
- Capacity: 8oz (237ml)
- Saucers sold separately
- Available in Charcoal or Natural Husk Colour
- Highly Durable and Recyclable by Returning to Huskee
- Made from Eco-Composite Polymer (Up to 50% Coffee Husk and Polypropylene)
- Designed in Australia
- BPA Free
- Dishwasher Safe
- Easy to Clean
- Height: 9.64cm
- Diameter: 8.69cm
- Enjoy a hot (or cold) drinking experience... sustainably
Haven't really use the lid as I don't take it to go but I also get the saucer plate.
It's a nice design, where I accidentally spill some coffee to the side when practicing latteart it won't burn my hand that much because of the vertical line design and the coffee slide between the grooves.
A nice cup for warm coffee, probably not the best for travelling but good for using at home/office
Great take away mug!
Has a scent like rotten glue. Nothing gets rid of it.
Keeps the coffee warm and the slot and lip of the lid are designed perfectly. It’s like drinking out of a mug instead of sipping through a tiny hole.
DO YOUR PART
Each year, over 600 billion takeaway cups pile up in landfills.
To solve this problem, we need a global community of cafes and coffee drinkers who swap a single cup.
We need HuskeeSwap!
For Coffee Drinkers AND Cafes
Check out the HuskeeSwap website for more information.