EXCELLENCE IN BREWING
Paragon Chilling Rocks are specifically designed for the nucleus Paragon brewing system and will capture the most available volatile aroma compounds during brewing. These chilling rocks have five unique features that allow the brewer to optimize the full potential of extract chilling.
- High density liquid filled core provides higher heat capacity. Maintaining colder temperature for longer, compared to hollow or water filled alternatives.
- Unique spherical shape that allows the coffee extract to flow and chill evenly.
- Large 40mm (1.5in) diameter that rapidly chills the extract liquid over a large surface area.
- Titanium coating for increased durability.
- Food-grade 304 grade stainless steel.
Paragon's three tiered design, in conjunction with nucleus's unique Paragon Chilling Rocks, maximizes the capture of volatile aroma compounds in your brew. For example, what we may think of as jasmine is, in fact, a combination of different aroma volatile compounds coming together and reminding us of jasmine. This innovative brewing device retains up to 40% more volatile aroma compounds maximizing your beverage's flavour potential.
This pack contains 25 Paragon Chilling Rocks, enough to keep your brew bar rockin'.
- Includes 25 x Paragon Chilling Rocks
- Size: 40mm (1.5in) diameter
- Material: Titanium coated, 304 grade stainless steel outer with a gel liquid filled core
brewer distrubution tool ONA BT wedge espresso motta