Made with Stainless Steel and built to last! With this rinser from Espresso Parts, any vessel with a diameter from 1 to 4½ inches can now be rinsed in seconds. In most restaurants, coffee shops and cafes, the rinsing of glasses, shot glasses, pitchers and cups is a task that is repeated many times a day. Espresso Parts has developed the rinser to save you time and money, making the rinse process an effortless task.
Now Certified by NSF International all rinser units conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 - Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices.
- Improved all stainless steel valve stem body for use with higher water pressure and increased reliability.
- New deluxe 2" drain improves water volume capacity and now includes a drain filter/stopper.
- Improved rinser star with a larger diameter and non-slip ridges
- COLD WATER connector: 3/8" John Guest press fitting (hot water damages the seals)
- Drain connector: 1/2" barb fitting (removable to hard plumb a 1-1/2" pipe)
- Outside dimensions of the pan only: 10-1/4" by 6-3/8" (average flange is 5/16")
- Recommended Water Pressure: 15-30 PSI
- Made of stainless steel (edges can be sharp please use caution when handling pan)
- Check with local plumbing codes before install. PVB, SVB or RP style backflow preventers are sometimes required.
- NSF International Certifies that this product conforms to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 - Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices.
- This Unit comes with the fittings to connect directly to a water and drain line upon installation. If you need the water and drain lines themselves and additional fittings, such as a back flow protector and tee to split off for a shared water source, we recommend purchasing the Pitcher Rinser Install Kit
- Take the pitcher
- Push it down on the rinser sprayer
- Let it rinse for a few seconds
- Take the pitcher off the rinser.
We strongly suggest having product in-hand prior to cutting countertops. We are not liable for miscalculated or mis-cut countertops.
Need help with installation or have questions, check out this handy Rinser Installation Tutorial
pitcher pint glass rinser cleaner cooler sprayer under counter