Pitcher Rinser with Side Spray 24x7x7/8"
Made with Stainless Steel and built to last! With this rinser, any vessel with a diameter from 1 to 4½ inches can now be rinsed in seconds. In most restaurants, coffee shops and cafes, the rinsing of glasses, shot glasses, pitchers and cups is a task that is repeated many times a day. We have developed the rinser to save you time and money, making the rinse process an effortless task. Need help with installation or have questions, check out this handy Rinser Installation Tutorial.
- Improved all stainless steel valve stem body for use with higher water pressure and increased reliability.
- Improved rinser star with a larger diameter and non-slip ridges
- COLD WATER connector: 3/8" John Guest press fitting (hot water damages the seals)
- Drain connector: 1/2" barb fitting
- Dimensions of pan: 7" by 24"
- Recommended Water Pressure: 15-30 PSI
- Made of stainless steel (edges can be sharp before installing please use caution)
- Remove white laser film before installing
- Check with local plumbing codes before install. PVB, SVB or RP style backflow preventers are sometimes required.
- NSF International Certifies that this product conforms to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 - Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices.