Beautiful. Simple. Modern. Elevate your daily routine with Ratio. Engineered with the brewing precision of the Ratio Eight, the Six offers the one-button convenience of its bigger sibling with a leaner form and lighter price.
It doesn't get any easier than this: just grind your beans and initiate the brew with the press of a single button.
The Ratio Six will expertly time the bloom, then brew with the ideal water-grounds ratio and let you know when your coffee is ready to enjoy.
Deliciously Simulated Pour Over
The Ratio Six simulates a skilled barista pour over process, precisely metering water flow through both the bloom and brew phases. All of the taste. None of the work.
Under The Hood
Utilizing the same die-cast aluminum heating element as the Ratio Eight, water flows evenly through the stainless steel shower head and over the grounds at the ideal extraction temperature.
Flat bottom brew basket design makes for a delicious and hassle-free brew every time.
Designed For Today
And tomorrow! With precision formed stainless steel, borosilicate glass, and high end BPA-free copolymers, the Ratio Six is designed to last. Every inch is built with longevity in mind and covered by a 5-year warranty.
The Ratio Six is a beautifully designed coffee maker that delivers world-class filter coffee at the push of a button. With its' precision water flow system, and a forgiving flat bottom basket, the Ratio Six gives you a personal barista that will make you delicious coffee every time. The thoughtfully designed heat shield traps in heat during the pour over process, ensuring that your coffee is brewed at the correct temperature, and that your coffee comes out of the carafe nice and hot! Made with high-quality stainless steel and glass with looks to match, and backed by a 5-year warranty, the Ratio Six is the perfect functional accent piece to your kitchen counter, coffee nook, or office staff room.
- The Ratio Six coffee maker is built with thick, precision stamped stainless steel with a satin stainless or matte black finish
- Laboratory grade handblown borosilicate glass water lines
- BPA-free copolymer water tank with water markings from 2 to 8 cups, with accuracy to within 1 ounce. The tank holds 44 ounces / 1.3 litres of water at the full mark, with roughly 10% of that volume absorbed into the coffee grounds. 44 ounces poured into the water tank should yield about 40 ounces of brewed coffee
- The optional heat shield completely surrounds the shower head during brewing, increasing the extraction of your coffee and producing a very hot cup of coffee, all while keeping within the industry-accepted standards for coffee brewing. The coffee is typically just shy of 200 degrees F at the end of the brew cycle. For those that prefer their coffee really hot, or add lots of milk or cream, the heat shield is a great brewing accessory
- Carafe holds flat bottom basket paper filters such as Melitta
- Brews up to 1200ml (40 oz or eight, 5oz cups)
- 5-year warranty
- Designed in Portland, Oregon
DIMENSIONS Height: 36.2 cm (14.3 in) Width: 17.1 cm (6.8 in) Depth: 34.3 cm (13.5 in) Weight: 3.6 kg (8 lbs) HOUSING Material: Stainless steel Capacity: Brews up to 1200ml (40 oz or eight 5oz cups) Maintenance: Urnex Cafiza WARRANTY Manufacturer Warranty: 5 year OTHER DETAILS Origin: Designed in Portland, Oregon Recommended Application: Home or office Commercial Certifications: N/A Max Wattage: 1400 Plug Type: Standard 15 amp
This was worth the wait (it hasn’t been in stock in black in a long time)! It has simplified our mornings so much. It brews consistently excellent coffee and is so simple to use. I’ve only used the ratio filters so far, I haven’t tried any others. I do wish the Lid was a little bit easier to clean, but it’s definitely not a deal breaker. The Coffee stays warm for quite a while too! Overall, we love our ratio six
Did not like it (at first). But once I got use to it and the results it is the right choice. Brews a consistent, repeatable flavor profile which is very close to what I get out of pour over. The heat shield is a little awkward, but worth it as the coffee is very hot. There are a couple of videos about this. It cleans up easy. Looked at all the other offerings up and down the price range and ended here. Also like the fact that there is an upgrade path to the pour over upscale thermal carafe. In the end it looks great, works great, delivers the goods and the morning routine has been simplified.
Great coffee maker and much easier to use than an actual pour over/manual drip setup. Tastes great as well! Super pleased and excited for their new new products! Mark is super nice and they have Amazon customer service as well.
I was on the fence between the Ratio Six and the Technivorm Moccamaster for awhile, finally went with the Ratio and I’m really glad I did.
* Grounds get fully saturated
* Coffee tastes great
* Easy to clean
* Brew time is quick.
* Sleek attractive design
* I like how the unit didn’t have a plastic toxic smell when I opened it up.
* Minimal plastic along hot water path, only the basket from what I can tell
* There’s a lip around the carafe that disrupts the flow when pouring so the pour can be messy if done incorrectly.
Despite the 2 cons, still I would highly recommend....the price is worth it and the pour will be just fine if you til the carafe about 120 degrees then press the lever.
We are always happy to chat about our products, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can answer any questions you may have!