Introducing the new Toddy® Pro Series line of cold brewing equipment! Featuring a 20-gallon stainless steel brewing vessel, a threadless dispensing valve and compostable filters.
Check out the Pro Series Introduction Video.
This new, patented product line is designed to help you scale up your cold brew program. We’ve listened to your feedback and incorporated many small details to make large volume brewing simple, efficient and food safe.
Food Safety Features:
- All metal parts are constructed from brewer’s grade (304/CF8) stainless steel.
- The valve is easily removable, cleanable (can be completely disassembled and reassembled) and utilizes a threadless, food grade “sanitary” connection with easily replaceable food grade gaskets.
- The internal filter platform is constructed from one solid piece of stainless steel and has no folds or pockets where liquids or coffee grounds could get trapped.
- The lid handle fits on the brewer handle for storage to keep the lid from being placed on any surfaces that may not be clean.
- The system uses single use, compostable filters (rather than metal mesh screens that are prone to clogs).