THE WORLD'S FIRST UNIBODY PORTAFILTER!
Weber Workshops recreated this portafilter out of a single piece of stainless steel for an optimal extraction geometry. No more removable basket, unprecedented extraction geometry, improved thermal stability; a giant leap for espresso. Use it, rinse it, wipe it, with no other routine maintenance.
The Unifilter is made from a solid piece of Stainless 304 material. All of the holes are individually laser-ablated and go right up to the vertical wall edge, giving a true 58.5mm puck from top to bottom. Made for 18g ~22g shots (and higher or lower with use or elimination of puck screen).
- Available in Standard (Flat) Style
- Standard (Flat) - Fits all standard 58mm portafilter groups with exposed group (LaMarzocco, Slayer, Synesso, Kees VanDer Westen, E61 group head, etc.)
- Victoria Arduino Compatibility Note: The Unifilter is compatible with VA machines, however it locks in significantly to the right of center.
- Size: 220mm x 85mm x 30mm (8.6" length, 3.3" width, 1.2" high)
- Weight: 18oz (520g)
- Material (body): Stainless 304
- Material (handle): Black FKM rubber
- Each Unifiter also comes with a Stainless Steel puck screen fitted for the Unifilter (to sit above puck)
Use to extract incredible espresso shots.
weber webber test tubes cellar plastic single dose coffee beans burp degas outgas glass flame-polished portafilter espresso machine